Thursday, June 14, 2012

Grazi!

More beach, more surfing, blah blah blah.

Eddy from Villas Kalimba came and found us at the beach today and told us Roberto was cooking one of his famous italian dinners tonight.  We had told Roberto to let us know when he was cooking.  So we told him to plan on 2 for tonight.


It was so nice to have dinner just the 2 of us.  We showed up and the rancho looked beautful with billowy curtains and white lights.  There was just one other family dining there.

We had the most amazingly delicious 5 course italian meal made by Roberto.  I don't even know if I can describe everything it was so intricate.  He used many ingredients straight from Italy.  I absolutely stuffed myself. Truthfully, I was full after the second course, but what's a girl to do when the food just keeps coming?

When we were finished and finally asked for the check we got the sweet surprise that Roberto made us dinner as a gift.  I have kept in touch with him for these past 2 years, and he has become a true friend.  I was so touched by his generosity tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment